The essential rules for contributing to Website Vidya
Thank you for showing interest in writing a guest post for Website Vidya. We are glad you are here.
Please take some time to review this entire page as it clearly explains the guidelines, the submission process, and the type of content we accept.
- Content must be unique, we don’t republish previously covered topics.
- An article must be very well-written — grammatically and stylistically.
- We hold the right to remove your content from the Website Vidya if it, or its part, will be published on the other websites. In this case, we care about the internet free of duplicate content.
- Your post needs to provide value to our readers — we respect our followers and don’t want to bother them with low-quality content. Check out our latest posts to not duplicate topics.
- Your post must be relevant — it should cover one or more key topics that involve: Designing, Full-Stack Development, Deployment, Server, and Website Security.
- Stay positive — skip offensive topics, content, and negative comments on competitors.
- Don’t be too pushy and too promotional.
Hope you understand that following these rules will help the website be valuable and reader-friendly.
Guidelines for submitting a post
Follow these guidelines to prevent rejections:
- An article should cover a minimum of 1000 words.
- The title shouldn’t be longer than 55 characters.
- Content should be divided into smaller paragraphs containing proper headings, sub-headings, stats, images, and outbound links.
- Outbound links — do not overreach the limit of 5 links per article. If you want to link to your or your partner’s website, we can guarantee 1 follow and 1 nofollow backlink, one of which can contain the keyword appropriate for the linked URL. Moreover, we reserve the right to remove included links if they aren’t related to the text, don’t give any value to our readers, or can harm our website’s authority.
- Create content for users, not for SEO. Keywords are important to get ranked in search engines. However, avoid keyword stuffing, just focus on providing value to the readers.
Where to send your well-prepared article?
- Content should be sent to [email protected] and attached in Google Docs.
- Submission should include a short author bio and profile picture. Links to your websites and social networks would be an asset.
- All graphics (~1200 x 630 px) should be attached to your submission in .jpg or WebP. All the graphics and images must come from a legitimate source (please provide the source!).
If you would like to discuss possible topics before writing the post, please email us with your ideas.